Due to continued growth of our installation support department we now need specialist fenestration installers to join their team.
What will I be doing as an Installer?
Working away from home Monday to Friday involving a very early start on the Monday and late finish on the Friday this is not for the faint hearted. (5 days over 7 to include 2 weekend days a month)
You will be working as a team of installers installing and servicing a wide range of windows, doors and other high specification products.
What skills and experience do I need to be considered?
- Prior Window & Door Installation Experience Ideally MTC / NVQ L2 – L3 accredited
- Be able to install to a high standard
- Be able to carry out associated building works to a high standard
- Demonstrate excellent people skills
- Work as a small team and as part of a wider team
- Able to work on own initiative, follow simple and comprehensive instruction
- Be prepared to work away from home
- Must have driving licence
Job Type: Full-time – Immediate Start for the right TEAMS
In Return We Offer:
- Long Wheel Base High Top Van
- Pay Weekly
- Probably the Best Rates of Pay in the Industry for the Right Skill Set
- Pay Fuel
- Pay Hotels
- Evening Meal Allowance
- Ongoing Training